Brenn

Brenn
Ladysmith beach day

Friday, June 4, 2010

Today was a great day. We had a lot of fun. Right away this morning, we called my Uncle Allan, and made arrangements to go out to his house for a lunch time visit. I was having some emotional issues this morning, but Christine and I were really able to just talk about it, and once I downloaded to her, the rest of the day went really well. My Grandma is staying with my Uncle Allan this week, so, when we got there we got to spend some time with her before my Mom, and Uncle Lyle came over. It was really nice just to sit down to a nice relaxing lunch with quite a bit my family and just forget about everything for a while, and be in a more normal environment.

After lunch, Uncle Allan and I took Samantha to the park for a very lively 3 hour play session. It went by so fast, that we decided to stay for dinner at my uncles, however, we both forgot that Christine had plans tonight to get together with her cousin. So when we got back to my uncles house, we fed the kids a snack, put them in the car, and drive home leaving my uncles at about 4:30 dreading the traffic. For some reason, either everyone left work early today, or stayed late, and we sailed home. Samantha fell asleep in the car just before we got home, and I had some trouble waking her up, so when it was time for bed tonight, both girls went down really easily.

So all in all, not much to report today, just a great day, and I think that we are all feeling a lot better for it.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment