Brenn

Brenn
Ladysmith beach day

Monday, June 28, 2010

Today was another great day. The girls and Scott went for a walk in Yaletown while I got my hair cut, while walking they cashed in our lottery tickets and went for lunch with the winnings. I guess it was good as both girls and Scott told me how yummy it was. After the haircut we had to race to see my old doctor, Sam poked me in the eye this morning and I was having a few concerns with it....turns out I have a significant scratch on my cornea. Ouch....... it hurts every time I blink my eye, thank goodness it only takes a few days to heal. Brenn played with Sam and the other children in the house during the times we weren't running around for me. She is developing strong relationships and is always on the go now.....long cry from the little girl a few weeks ago that just sat at the table and ate or thought about food all day.

The house had another family dinner tonight BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs......it's so nice that there are people out there that care enough to donate their time to the families that access the RMH. It makes such a difference for us here. Well that's it another day, nothing new to report.....which by our standards is fantastic, that means that Brenn doing well. Good night all:)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up your wonderful adventures..Good Night sweet Smyth family. Love and prayers

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete